Masonic Infiltrated Churches
Daryl S. Kabatoff
2004-07-07 22:30:33 UTC
Masonic Infiltrated Churches

People in most western nations live in a corrupt church
state, our nations profess to separate church and state but
in word only. In Canada the Catholic priests were raping
little boys for decades, only when it began to become
public knowledge did the media run stories to "expose" the
abuse. Any priest charged with sexual abuse faced very
light fines from the courts, usually the charge resulted
in probation. The courts are run by Freemasons, they of
course support the Masonic infiltrated churches. And the
churches not only have the media and the judicial systems
working for them, but they also have the psychiatric
profession poised to detain and murder those who vocally
oppose the churches. In 1988 I pointed out that the Egyptian
obelisks at The Vatican, New York, London, The Whitehouse,
in front of Saskatoon City Hall and on church roofs are
representations of penises (and are in opposition to God's
Second Commandment), then I faced years of psychiatric
torture. And I spoke out in 1988 against the churches and
media censoring acts of cannibalism and Scriptural passages
referring to cannibalism, then for years I had to listen to
psychiatrists telling people on the psychiatric appeal panel
hearings that I was obsessed with penises and cannibals (but
it is not me that thinks so much about penises that I would
place them on the roofs of churches, and it is not me that
thinks so much about cannibals that I would systematically
censor all Scriptural references to them). Protestants and
Catholics were upset with my words and lobbied my abusive
parents to shut me up, my parents quickly complied for they
were abusive to me all my life. First Protestants and
Catholics lobbied my abusive parents to shut me up, then
Protestants and Catholics sat on psychiatric appeal panel
hearings and repeatedly denied my release. At most appeal
panel hearings I was drugged so heavily that I wasn't able
to speak, at some hearings I was asleep in my wheelchair.
At one hearing I said that the Bible condemns turning trees
into idols and that people are inadvertently bowing to the
trees via the placement and retrieval of presents at the
base of the tree, Dr. Gene Marcoux was present, he said I
was deluded to believe that, for everybody does it. The
Protestants and Catholics seated in judgment against me all
nodded their heads in agreement and gave Dr. Gene Marcoux
permission to continue to detain and drug me for the
following three weeks. They would be forced by law to
release me and stop drugging me at the end of a six week
period, but then the NDP came to power provincially and
changed the laws, granting sweeping powers to the
psychiatrists to force drugs upon people after this six week
period had ended. At the end of six weeks of psychiatric
torture they would inject me with depot drugs that remained
in my body and keeping me in a state of nauseous horror for
months after my release. People are horrified by what the
psychiatrists are doing to them, people are horrified to
make waves and be sent back for another six week round of
torture. And now many of these people who were horrified at
the thought of being returned to the psychiatric facilities
are having the drugs forced upon them throughout the year,
it's thanx to the Saskatchewan NDP. I begged and begged for
assistance to get out of the country but you people only
care about getting a bigger tree and decorating it to a
greater degree. -Daryl S. Kabatoff
Robert Weldon
2004-07-08 14:15:43 UTC
Post by Daryl S. Kabatoff
Masonic Infiltrated Churches
People in most western nations live in a corrupt church
state, our nations profess to separate church and state but
in word only. In Canada the Catholic priests were raping
little boys for decades, only when it began to become
public knowledge did the media run stories to "expose" the
abuse. Any priest charged with sexual abuse faced very
light fines from the courts, usually the charge resulted
in probation. The courts are run by Freemasons, they of
course support the Masonic infiltrated churches. And the
What the hell are you blathering about now, have you been visiting those
masonic conspiricy nutbar sites again? The freemasons are about as
dangerous as the Knights of Columbus. They have nothing to do with world
dominance plots, infiltrating churchs or any of the other silliness you
attribute to them. The courts are run by judges, period, masonry doesn't
enter into it anywhere.
Daryl S. Kabatoff
2004-07-08 19:05:00 UTC

Post by Robert Weldon
What the hell are you blathering about now, have you been visiting those
masonic conspiricy nutbar sites again? The freemasons are about as
dangerous as the Knights of Columbus. They have nothing to do with world
dominance plots, infiltrating churchs or any of the other silliness you
attribute to them. The courts are run by judges, period, masonry doesn't
enter into it anywhere.
If you want to work in the Weyerhauser pulp mill in Prince
Albert Saskatchewan, just join the masons and you will be
certain to be hired. Masons rise up through the ranks of
industries, governments, schools, hospitals... you name it
they are in it... and they promote their fellow masons.
-Daryl S. Kabatoff
Robert Weldon
No, you are completely wrong on all this.
Duncan Patton a Campbell is Dhu
2004-07-13 02:46:24 UTC
Post by Robert Weldon
Post by Daryl S. Kabatoff
Masonic Infiltrated Churches
People in most western nations live in a corrupt church
state, our nations profess to separate church and state but
in word only. In Canada the Catholic priests were raping
little boys for decades, only when it began to become
public knowledge did the media run stories to "expose" the
[deletia].
Post by Robert Weldon
No, you are completely wrong on all this.
No, it is not completely wrong, but it goes of the rails about
where I deleted from. Most western "democracies" are, in fact,
church-states with national idiologies (however idiotic that
may seem here in Canadia). Non-recognition of the religious
nature of a Nation State leads to a lot of hypocrisy, particularly
for smaller nations. Whether the mandate of Heaven descends from
the Roman Emperor or from the communion of Christ is the issue,
I believe. England, Ireland, the Nederlands, Switzerland and some of
the Norse countries are all avowedly religious states.

From a theologic point of view, the Protestants are way out
of line: they have by blood and cannon enforced their covenant
with Christ upon "Rome". On the other hand it's hard to argue
from a practical point that the protestant countries are not
just better run and better places to live.

We try to compromise on this here in Canadia, and practice
shared traditions. Some traditions don't share so good, and
the Roman Church's take on human sexual morality has never
been a good match with the cultures of north and west Yurp.

Not being a mason, either, but knowing some, I'd guess there's
no deep conspiracy there to help hide the misdoings of priests.

Which is where the forgoing starts to diverge from reality at
an accelerated rate.

Dhu

All persons named herein are purely fictional victims
of the Canidian Bagle Breeder's Association.

Save the Bagle!

I keep getting anonymous mail from my "Fans".

Don't be anonymous.

To send me a private message, goto:

https://www.neotext.ca/cgi-bin/pub.gtx.sh?&COLS=48&ROWS=8&PROC=message&SERVICE_ADDR=campbell

Don Ocean
2004-07-09 04:22:20 UTC
Post by Robert Weldon
What the hell are you blathering about now, have you been visiting those
masonic conspiricy nutbar sites again? The freemasons are about as
dangerous as the Knights of Columbus. They have nothing to do with world
dominance plots, infiltrating churchs or any of the other silliness you
attribute to them. The courts are run by judges, period, masonry doesn't
enter into it anywhere.
If you want to work in the Weyerhauser pulp mill in Prince
Albert Saskatchewan, just join the masons and you will be
certain to be hired. Masons rise up through the ranks of
industries, governments, schools, hospitals... you name it
they are in it... and they promote their fellow masons.
-Daryl S. Kabatoff
Hell... If your all that is in competition..it is no wonder..
Even a grubworm would get promoted over you.
Don Ocean
2004-07-09 04:20:43 UTC
Post by Robert Weldon
Post by Daryl S. Kabatoff
[...]
Now You did it! The Necropedophile will now brand you a Mason.
He does that to most folks that chastise him for his evil ways.
Robert Weldon
2004-07-12 15:57:03 UTC
Post by Don Ocean
Post by Robert Weldon
Post by Daryl S. Kabatoff
[...]
Then I guess he better not find out my dad and Uncle are both Masons, or he
will go ballistic :-) Just to be clear though, I, personally, am not one.