Masonic Infiltrated Churches
Daryl S. Kabatoff
2004-07-02 19:48:44 UTC
We in Canada and the U.S.A. (and Britain and Australia) live
in a corrupt church state, our nations profess to separate
church and state but in word only. In Canada the Catholic
priests were raping little boys for decades, only when it
began to become public knowledge did the media run stories to
"expose" the abuse. Any priest charged with sexual abuse
faced very light fines from the courts, usually the charge
resulted in probation. The courts are run by Freemasons,
they of course support the Masonic infiltrated churches.
And the churches not only have the media and the judicial
systems working for them, but they also have the psychiatric
profession poised to detain and murder those who vocally
oppose the churches. In 1988 I pointed out that the Egyptian
obelisks at The Vatican, New York, London, The Whitehouse,
in front of Saskatoon City Hall and on church roofs are
representations of penises (and are in opposition to God's
Second Commandment), then I faced years of psychiatric
torture. And I spoke out in 1988 against the churches and
media censoring acts of cannibalism and Scriptural passages
referring to cannibalism, then for years I had to listen to
psychiatrists telling people on the psychiatric appeal panel
hearings that I was obsessed with penises and cannibals (but
it is not me that thinks so much about penises that I would
place them on the roofs of churches, and it is not me that
thinks so much about cannibals that I would systematically
censor all Scriptural references to them). Protestants and
Catholics were upset with my words and lobbied my abusive
parents to shut me up, my parents quickly complied for they
were abusive to me all my life. First Protestants and
Catholics lobbied my abusive parents to shut me up, then
Protestants and Catholics sat on psychiatric appeal panel
hearings and repeatedly denied my release. At most appeal
panel hearings I was drugs so heavily that I wasn't able to
speak, at some hearings I was asleep in my wheelchair.
At one hearing I said that the Bible condemns turning trees
into idols and that people are inadvertently bowing to the
trees via the placement and retrieval of presents at the
base of the tree, Dr. Gene Marcoux was present, he said that
I was deluded to believe that, for everybody does it. The
Protestants and Catholics seated in judgment against me
all nodded their heads in agreement and gave Dr. Gene Marcoux
permission to continue to detain and drug me for the following
three weeks. They would be forced by law to release me and
stop drugging me at the end of a six week period, but then
the NDP came to power provincially and changed the laws,
granting sweeping powers to the psychiatrists to force drugs
upon people after this six week period had ended. At the end
of six weeks of psychiatric torture they would inject me with
depot drugs that remained in my body and keeping me in a
state of nauseous horror for months after my release. People
are horrified by what the psychiatrists are doing to them,
people are horrified to make waves and be send back for
another six weeks round of torture. And now many of these
people who were horrified at the thought of being returned
to the psychiatric facilities are having the drugs forced
upon them throughout the year, it's thanx to the Saskatchewan
NDP. I begged and begged for assistance to get out of the
country but you people only care about getting a bigger tree
and decorating it to a greater degree. -Daryl S. Kabatoff
sunshine
2004-07-02 20:50:15 UTC
This man is insane.
=============

Daryl S. Kabatoff
2004-07-02 22:11:23 UTC
Is this how you argue the validity of your traditions?!!!
You label those who point out the paganism in your
churches as being insane, and then you hire predominantly
Hindu pychiatrists to torture them. It's middle-class
Protestants and Catholics that are involved in the
forced drugging (chemical lobotomies) of their
opponents. Some of their opponents have the benefit
of family support, but it is easy to determine who
does not, and it is pretty easy to manipulate those
parents who are too stupid to assist their own children.
-Daryl S. Kabatoff
Post by sunshine
This man is insane.
=============

TC
2004-07-03 00:02:04 UTC
Hi Daryl,

I don't think you are crazy.

The world is a very, very different place than most see it as.

Human history for the last 500 years has largely been a charade. We
unknowingly live alongside a parallel history so grandiose that, if you
discover it and mention it to anyone, they could hardly beleive it and are
quick to dismiss.

It is by design.

Most sheeple think you nuts if you don't know what bra size Britiney Spears
has.

I say they are nuts if they do.
Post by Daryl S. Kabatoff
Is this how you argue the validity of your traditions?!!!
You label those who point out the paganism in your
churches as being insane, and then you hire predominantly
Hindu pychiatrists to torture them. It's middle-class
Protestants and Catholics that are involved in the
forced drugging (chemical lobotomies) of their
opponents. Some of their opponents have the benefit
of family support, but it is easy to determine who
does not, and it is pretty easy to manipulate those
parents who are too stupid to assist their own children.
-Daryl S. Kabatoff
Post by sunshine
This man is insane.
=============

Don Ocean
2004-07-03 05:53:17 UTC
If the courts were controlled by the Masons... You would have been
castrated and chained to the corner of the house permanently, long ago.
And I wasn't aware that the Catholics were intimidated by the Masons
or even liked them. Actually you as a Necropedophile are in sync with
those perverted priests. Do you still drool when you see a Christmas
tree that looks like a giant penis? I bet you now want to be a pedophile
priest too! ;-p
Fred Toner
Don Ocean
2004-07-03 08:01:49 UTC
Post by Fred Toner
I'm a Mason, and I'm writing everything you say about us down on parchment,
with a Eagle Feather pen and a bottle of Virgins blood as ink
Nope! I looked you up in the Big Book.. Your a Gnostic.
Everyone knows that only a Sioux Mason can use the eagle feather.
And we have saved all virgins from sacrifice by insuring that
there are no Virgins.
Daryl S. Kabatoff
2004-07-03 06:26:57 UTC
There are different levels in Masonry, some are clever
and rise up through the ranks, others not, and only
aspire to dress up like clowns and ride around on little
motor scooters, and end up being an embarrassment
to their Masonic brethren. Don Ocean is of this latter
type, he's an embarrassment to Mason's the world
over, and I'm totally surprised that they never ate
him yet, or shut him up some other way.
-Daryl S. Kabatoff
Don Ocean
2004-07-03 08:06:50 UTC
Post by Daryl S. Kabatoff
There are different levels in Masonry, some are clever
and rise up through the ranks, others not, and only
aspire to dress up like clowns and ride around on little
motor scooters, and end up being an embarrassment
to their Masonic brethren. Don Ocean is of this latter
type, he's an embarrassment to Mason's the world
over, and I'm totally surprised that they never ate
him yet, or shut him up some other way.
-Daryl S. Kabatoff
Actually Daryl Shawn Kabatoff, I am a Danite. Thus I know not of what
you speak. But should something bad happen to you.. My job is to plan
and executed the celebration festivities.. ;-p Please don't
make me wait too long as I have other things to attend to. You will
dream of "Gabriel the Danite" tonight!